McAfee is a market leader in offering security solutions for the digital world. McAfee antivirus and internet security solutions are being used by the users across the world. Having a McAfee antivirus on your desktop PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone means, you no longer have to worry about the protection of the software and applications as well as privacy of your data. The antivirus also ensures safe online transactions and blocks malicious websites. It also automatically scans your email and doesn’t allow downloading an infected email attachment.
With a wide variety of McAfee security plans, you can choose the one that suits your home or business PC requirements. Before you purchase, don’t forget to check out the system specifications that particular antivirus need to get installed. Also make sure that there is no other antivirus or security software pre-installed on your device. That’s because it will lead to software conflict error.
Once you are done with these pre-checks, purchase the antivirus and then login to your McAfee account by entering the registered email ID and password. However, if you are a new user then choose sign up or register option and provide the required details to create a new McAfee account. Now, select your country and language and enter the product key, you have received with the McAfee product. From the list, choose the security solution you have purchased and click download.
Once the McAfee antivirus gets download, install it by double-clicking over the setup. After you are done with these two processes, activating the McAfee antivirus by visiting mcafee.com/activate is the next step. Now, its activation depends on the factor that you have purchased it online or offline.
- If you have purchased it online through McAfee official website, then all you need is the product key that you have received in an email ID associated with your McAfee account
- The next step is to double click the installed McAfee product and it will ask you to enter the product key for complete the McAfee activation process
- Copy it from your email and paste in the box provided
- Click Activate and it will initiate the scanning process to detect the viruses and infected files
- If you have purchased it offline, then the same key can be checked from the back of the McAfee retail card, you receive with the purchase
- To redeem any other McAfee MTP Retailcard, you can follow the below mentioned URLs:
- McAfee MIS Retail Card (Internet Security) – www.mcafee.com/mis/retailcard
- McAfee MAV Retail Card (Antivirus Plus) – www.mcafee.com/mav/retailcard
- McAfee MLS Retail Card (Live Safe) – www.mcafee.com/mls/retailcard
- Redeem your card from those links and get the key
- Use it after in the McAfee activation window to activate the product
While activating your McAfee antivirus, if you face any trouble, then call our toll-free number and get an instant support by our team of certified technicians.